Healthy Extracts Inc. (HYEX) serves as a platform for developing and acquiring complementary companies that feature science-forward, clinically proven, plant-based and proprietary products in select high-margin and high-growth categories within the multibillion-dollar nutraceuticals market – the first two multimillion-dollar examples of which have already been launched.
“Live Life Young Again”
Company subsidiaries BergametNA™ and Ultimate Brain Nutrients™ (UBN) are providers of nutraceutical natural heart and brain health supplements, including the only heart health supplement containing Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit™, which offers the highest quality and concentration of polyphenols and flavonoids available anywhere in the world, is exclusive to BergametNA in North America and is backed by 17 clinical studies. UBN’s KETONOMICS® proprietary formulations improve brain health, including memory, cognition, focus and neuro-energy, and offer multiple intellectual property license opportunities for monetization of the company’s portfolio. UBN has six unique formulation patents – two issued and four pending.
Healthy Extracts Executive Team
Kevin “Duke” Pitts, Director, President and Chief Operating Officer
- Started and built from the ground up two multi-million-dollar businesses, one of which grew into a Top 100 retailers in the U.S.
- Unique management skills led to the development of successful teams for 35 years
- Pioneered direct marketing for a Fortune 200 company, creating a 20% increase in targeted incremental sales
- Founded Einstein’s Hemp, which developed and brought to market one of the only odorless and tasteless water-soluble CBD products in the world
- Developed and implemented digital/guerrilla marketing strategies for public and private companies focused on long-term brand position and acquisition efforts
- Specialized in customer relationship management (CRM) tools for creating the best customer experiences
- Worked in publicly traded industries for 10 years, overseeing up to $20 million in annual marketing budgets
William “Bill” Bossung, Director, Chief Financial Officer
- 35 years of diverse experience in corporate finance, insurance and accounting
- 20 years of experience with IPOs focusing on audits, FINRA and SEC regulations
- Specializes in the formation of capital raising over $100 million, recently raising $12 million for Splash Beverage
- Specializes in upgrading penny stocks companies to the NYSE or Nasdaq
- Involved in 30+ companies transitioning from private to public identities
- Founded several companies, including BCF Technology Inc., which sold to Vertafore; managing partner at Bishop Equity Partners LLC; director at Splash Beverage Group; and director of finance at Chadmoore Wireless, where he licensed channels to Nextel for $162 million
Bill Croyle, Director, Private Investor and Accomplished Senior Executive
- More than 40 years of success in the IT, energy, manufacturing, telecommunications, venture capital and finance industries
- Broad expertise includes negotiating mergers and acquisitions, as well as service and delivery contracts
- Formerly was a founder, owner or executive of EnTX Group; Impact Legacy Partners; FB Oilfield Special Tools; and Western Energy Advisors
Dr. Gerald Haase, Chief Medical Officer
- Clinical professor of surgery at the University of Colorado, School of Medicine
- Actively involved in medical research and clinical trials for 35 years
- Received U-10 grant funding from the National Institutes of Health cooperative group clinical trials program, as well as U.S. Congressional funding for Cooperative Research and Development Agreements with the Department of Defense and NASA
- Was chairman of the Department of Pediatric Surgery at Children’s Hospital Colorado; consultant surgeon to the Department of the Army; vice-chairman of the Children’s Cancer Group, a cooperative research consortium of the National Cancer Institute; on the National Board of Directors of the American Cancer Society; a senior member of the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons; and a member of the editorial board of The Annals of Surgical Oncology
- Has published 180 scientific papers and is the inventor or co-inventor of 12 issued U.S. patents for micronutrient and phytonutrient therapy, with five pending patents
- Recipient of clinical research grants and contracts funded at a several million-dollar cumulative level
- Is an editorial reviewer for medical journals and a member of numerous professional societies, including the American Association for Cancer Research, International College of Surgeons, American Academy of Pediatrics, New York Academy of Sciences and American College of Physician Executives
Forward-Looking Statements and Safe Harbor Notice
All statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release are “forward-looking statements” (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). Such forward-looking statements include our expectations and those statements that use forward-looking words such as “projected,” “expect,” “possibility” and “anticipate.” The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements involve significant risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Actual results could differ materially from current projections or implied results. Investors should read the risk factors set forth in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on April 1, 2020, and future periodic reports filed with the SEC. All of the Company’s forward-looking statements are expressly qualified by all such risk factors and other cautionary statements.
The Company cautions that statements and assumptions made in this news release constitute forward-looking statements and make no guarantee of future performance. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and opinions of management at the time statements are made. The information set forth herein speaks only as of the date hereof. The Company and its management undertake no obligation to revise these statements following the date of this news release.
- Actively executing its growth-by-acquisition strategy, building a portfolio of clinically proven, naturally formulated supplements.
- The BergaMet NA brand is well-positioned for growth throughout North America with its proprietary 47% BPF formulations developed for cardiovascular health, women’s health, immune support, sports performance and recovery.
- UBN subsidiary, with its KETONOMICS® proprietary formulation, is well-aligned with Healthy Extracts’ corporate strategy to provide better lifestyles through superior health technology.
- KETONOMICS® is medical and scientific research that focuses on the field of brain and physiological metabolism which provides proprietary positions.
- UBN has five unique formulation patents – one issued and four pending – targeting brain activity, focus, headache and cognitive behavior. These patents provide protection for proprietary formulas.