- Autism Spectrum Disorder (“ASD”) has seen a staggering fourfold increase in the United States over the past two decades
- PaxMedica proudly stands as the sole publicly traded U.S. company singularly dedicated to addressing the challenges posed by Autism
- Our pioneering lead product, PAX-101, has shown significant promise in alleviating core Autism symptoms during early trials
- In 2024, we’re poised to submit a New Drug Application (“NDA”) for PAX-101 to treat Human African Trypanosomiasis (“HAT”), a rare disease also known as African Sleeping Sickness, as part of the Neglected Rare Tropical Disease Program
- With NDA approval, we anticipate the potential to secure a valuable Priority Review Voucher (“PRV”) that could expedite our journey toward FDA recognition for Autism treatment
- Vigorous preparations are underway for clinical trials of PAX-101 in Autism, marking a significant step forward in our mission
In a powerful and informative video message, PaxMedica’s (NASDAQ: PXMD) Chairman and CEO, Howard Weisman, shares a progress report on the critical work being done to address the rising prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder (“ASD”) in the United States. This disorder has seen a fourfold increase over the past two decades, underscoring the urgency of PaxMedica’s mission.
PaxMedica stands alone as the only publicly traded company in the U.S. with an unwavering focus on ASD. Weisman highlights the dedication and commitment of the entire PaxMedica team to confront the unique challenges of autism head-on.
Weisman further emphasizes the company’s groundbreaking lead product, PAX-101. Early trials of PAX-101 have shown remarkable promise in reducing the core symptoms of Autism, offering newfound hope to countless families affected by this condition.
Looking to the future, PaxMedica has ambitious plans. The company is preparing for an NDA submission of PAX-101 for the treatment of Human African Trypanosomiasis (“HAT”), also known as African Sleeping Sickness, scheduled for 2024. This effort falls under the Neglected Rare Tropical Disease Program, and if approved, could pave the way for PaxMedica to receive a highly valuable Priority Review Voucher (“PRV”), expediting its path to gaining FDA approval for Autism indication.
As PaxMedica prepares for clinical trials of PAX-101 for Autism, Weisman and his team are unwavering in their commitment to bring about transformative change for individuals and families affected by ASD. With optimism and dedication, PaxMedica is focused on delivering innovative solutions and a brighter future for those touched by autism.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.PaxMedica.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to PXMD are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/PXMD
BioMedWire (“BMW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on the latest developments in the Biotechnology (BioTech), Biomedical Sciences (BioMed)and Life Sciences sectors. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness.
BMW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
To receive SMS alerts from BioMedWire, “Biotech” to 888-902-4192 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
BioMedWire is powered by IBN